Blessings to all
Please find the appropriate Service below. Click on the PDF symbol to open and view or print the Service. We have added the ELCA Guidelines for returning to in-person services.
A letter from Pastor:
To my brothers and sisters in Christ,
As you are undoubtedly already aware, our community is in the midst of an unprecedented surge of COVID-19 cases. The following summarizes our immediate response for the Sunday service and annual budget meeting on January 9:
● Masking: Required throughout the entire service and until you exit the building, with the brief exception of communion. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you as you enter the building. If you prefer to keep your mask on, you may take the sanctified elements home with you.
● Physical distancing: Six feet constitutes the space of two empty chairs or one empty row within the sanctuary.
● Symptoms: If you are not feeling well, stay home and get tested.
● Ventilation: Exterior doors will continue to be open to provide adequate ventilation and airflow. I realize that this impacts the temperature in the sanctuary, but it enables us to worship in person. Please dress for worship accordingly.
● Worship assistants: Deacons, acolytes, and assisting readers are postponed.
● Virtual worship: If you are concerned about worshipping in person, please do not feel obligated to join us for physical worship. We are part of the community of God whether we are physically present or separated by time or space. You can find shortened recordings on the Apostles' Corner Facebook group and our YouTube channel. Council is actively investigating how to enable live streaming from within the brick sanctuary.
● Mid-week prayer: resuming soon on Zoom; watch for further details.
These changes, as well as the overall Covid-19 situation in Turnersville and Washington Township, will be reassessed weekly, and we will keep you informed of any changes.
Your brother in Christ,
Rev. Peter C. Edwardsen
Sunday Services 01/16/2022
The Second Sunday after Epiphany
We have one worship service at 10:00AM
Masks are mandatory if you are unvaccinated or if there is someone in your household who is immunosuppressed or unable to be vaccinated.
If you are fully vaccinated masks are at your discretion.
We look forward to worshipping together again!
Online Chapel Service Wednesday Evenings on Zoom at 7:00 PM